- The HTML5 spec won’t be ready for consumption for at least another 2 years.
- Flash is a mature platform, HTML5 is just in its initial implementation phase.
- Flash is made by a single vendor, HTML5 sees duplicate efforts by at least 5 different companies on at least 4 different platforms.
- Flash is built as a multimedia and animation platform, HTML5 is a progressive enhancement over a content centric and descriptive language
- Flash is good at what Flash does, HTML5 is good at what HTML does
- The Flash vs. HTML5 argument will implode after every Flash feature is ported into an HTML5/Canvas equivalent